Mount Alvernia Athletic Booster Club (MAABC)
The MAABC promote sports and athletic activities for Mount Alvernia High School and to provide supplemental money for special activities.
We are a small enthusiastic group of parents who know that women’s sports are growing here and everywhere. We want it to be a fun-filled experience for athletes and spectators. Our purpose is to continue to help our daughters in sports and raise school spirit and awareness of athletic needs at Mount Alvernia High School.
The MA Booster Spirit Fee is collected from all athletes. This fee allows the boosters to do the extras for the athletes. Some of the contributions are listed below. Each season the MA Booster Spirit Fee will be collected when the uniforms are given out. You may also pay the fee online.
The MA Booster Club has a meeting the first Monday of each month for the purpose of boosting athletic spirit in planning events and fundraisers. Please take a look at the most recent minutes to see what is going on. If you are interested to see what we discuss, please contact Tim Evans or Betsy Evans for more information.
Come and be a part of the planning.
Tim Evans P’17, Booster Club President
Elizabeth Evans P’17, Booster Club Vice President
- Volunteering at the Boston College Concession Stands for football , hockey and basketball games
- Varsity Sports Night
- Parent Representative for Each Sport
Contributions to the Athletic Department
- Gifts for varsity sports – Conference Champion Tees
- Flower bouquets for senior athletes
- Purchase of Mustang Mascot Costume
- Contributed to the New Gym Floor
- New Scoreboard
- School Record Boards for Track & Field and Swim