Athletic Handbook & Required Forms
Forms to be completed:
- Athletic Travel Form/Acknowledgement of Receipt of Handbook
- MIAA Recommended Physical Form or a doctors form.
- Pre-Participation Head/Injury Concussion Form for Extracurricular Activities filled out by a parent/guardian before the beginning of each season.
- Report of Head Injury During Sports Season filled out by the coach or parent.
- Post Sports-Related Head Injury Medical Clearance and Authorization Form filled out by a doctor.
- Heads Up! Concussions in Youth Sports A 30 minute video for all student athletes, parents and coaches to view the week of tryouts.
- Opioid Misuse Prevention – Student-Athletes Recent legislation in Massachusetts requires that parents of middle and high school athletes and other adults such as coaches, athletic directors, athletic trainers, and school nurses receive educational materials on the potential dangers of opioid use and misuse.
- Spirit Fee The Spirit Fee fee allows the boosters to do the extras for the athletes. Each season the MA Booster Spirit Fee will be collected when the uniforms are given out.