At Mount Alvernia High School, we’re invested in teaching the whole student. Every day, we are preparing confident young women to succeed in today’s world.
Your donation contributes to that mission – tuition alone doesn’t do it. What we accomplish on a daily basis is the combination of efforts from many passionate members of the MAHS community.
Each and every student benefits from your generous support.
- Strong Academics: The Class of 2014 have been accepted to 85 colleges & universities and received $4,968,040 in scholarships, grants & merit awards.
- Growing Technology Department: New Mobile iPad Lab has given faculty additional tools to enhance their teaching in the classroom.
- Supporting Financial Aid: Assisting families who want their daughters to benefit from a MAHS education.
- Vibrant Athletic Program: 12 active seasonal sports that promote a spirit of self-discipline, responsibility and friendship.
- Continuing Health & Wellness Initiatives: Through a series of programs, the girls learn how to lead healthy lives.
- Updating Science Labs: Planned updates will allow students to develop a fuller understanding both of the nature of science and the career options they could pursue within these fields.
The Mount Alvernia High School Annual Fund Giving Societies are as follows:
1927 Club $25,000 or more
San Damiano Society $10,000-$24,999
Elizabeth Hayes Society $5,000 – $9,999
League of St. Bonaventure $2,500 – $4,999
Tau Circle $1,000 – $2,499
Alvernian Guild $500 – $999
St. Anthony Associates $250 – $499
Friends of St. Francis $100 – $249
Contributor up to $99